The IVTLab is an international and interdisciplinary laboratory promoting cutting-edge research in the field of oncoimmulogy and immunotherapy using viruses as platforms to induce and/or orchestrate the tumor-specific immune response.
The laboratory is well supported and funded by prestigious and internationally recognised funding agencies such as the European Research Council Consolidator grant (ERC-CoG), Novo Seed , Tekes and Finnish Cancer Society.
More specific information about our research programs is available at the dedicated section.
for the The newcomers:
please download and read carefully our welcome book. it contains useful info on what to do before and after you join our lab.
upcoming mandatory ivtlab events
Click on the event or go in the EVENT section to have access to detailed information and minutes of the meetings. Please also note that the IVTLab seminar and weekly meeting are not public events but very confidential information are shared hence only group members are allowed.
- February 2017 6
- Mar 1, 2017 VALO board and investors visiting the IVTLab Mar 1, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017 IVTLab Weekly meeting Mar 6, 2017
- Mar 8, 2017 Valo TX managers meeting Mar 8, 2017
- Mar 10, 2017 Seminar - Karita Mar 10, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017 IVTLab Weekly meeting Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017 IVTLab Weekly meeting Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 24, 2017 Seminar - SIRI Mar 24, 2017
- April 2017 2
- May 2017 3
- June 2017 5
- Jul 3, 2017 IVT lab meeting Jul 3, 2017
Some highlights from Nature Cancer Review and Nature Immunology